Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have a big cold sore on my bottom lip. Does zovirax cream really work?

I just want to know if zovirax cream works when the blister actually comes up or is it only for when you get the tingle?I have a big cold sore on my bottom lip. Does zovirax cream really work?
Yes.. i fyou use it early it stops them from becoming humungous... and they clear up quickly... even if you can't use it early it seems to stop them in their tracks... couple of days.I have a big cold sore on my bottom lip. Does zovirax cream really work?
yes, but if you want some action, treat it like a zit, but you will need to squeeze it with a pair of pliers, and while doing it, yell out ';NO PAIN!!'; to control your feeling. Then bleed it dry.





But the 'creme' gives the same relief without the need to rupture it

No comments:

Post a Comment