Friday, December 18, 2009

Can triamcinolone acetonide cream be used for pioson ivy?

I don't know but I had an awful case of ivy back in May/June. It was even on my face and I had these huge boil things [about half an inch big!] filled with puss on my arms. It was nasty. Well I went to my doc and he gave me this dumb cream for 100 bucks that did nothing.


Then I went to see another doctor and she gave me this foam in a can, kind of like whipped cream that you apply and some pills, about 20 of them for 5 bucks and a shot. It worked like a miracle. That foam was like a godsend, it cleared up in about 3 days. Go to a dermatologist and ask for the foam. Creams+calamine lotion do nothing. And OTC meds can take 2 weeks at the least to 2 months depending on the severity to work.Can triamcinolone acetonide cream be used for pioson ivy?
Hey you can use ';Calamine Lotion';


Mix it in equal quantity of ice cold water and apply on the area affected due to poison ivy.


And also go consult a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment