Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm using Triamcinolone cream for my eczema. How long will it take to make it go away?

I'm using it 2x per day. How long do you think it will be before the rash is gone?I'm using Triamcinolone cream for my eczema. How long will it take to make it go away?
This is the story I hear over and over again. People hope that prescribed medications will cure eczema. They don't - they only remove symptoms for a short period of time and on the expense of burdening your body with chemicals. Eczema will return. I suggest you start educating yourself about natural methods to cure eczema and how to eliminate the root cause - weak immune system. A great article to start with can be found here:





http://www.getbest.info/natural-cure-for鈥?/a>





I hope this helps.I'm using Triamcinolone cream for my eczema. How long will it take to make it go away?
Same as me! What I do is put a special cream on it whenever I wash my hands. I use gloves in the Winter. You only have to do this in the Winter. It's hardly visible when I put on the cream, so no one notices it.


It will stay with me and you for the rest of our lives, but only in Winter, so don't worry. It's not a big deal. Just remember that your not alone!
once you get eczema it sticks with you for the rest of your life. There lots of creams out there that make it disappear for a while but it always comes back.
it should fade alot by this saturday....don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment