Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can you use Lotrimin ( Athletes foot cream) for a vaginal yeast infection? ?

I know that Lotrimin is Clotrimazole Cream which is what a doctor prescibed me when I had a yeast infection a year ago. Now I have another and was wondering if I could just use the Lotrimin cream instead of going to the doctors?Can you use Lotrimin ( Athletes foot cream) for a vaginal yeast infection? ?
I JUST came back form the Dr's and found this question by researchingng it myself and That's what she told me to use. Can you use Lotrimin ( Athletes foot cream) for a vaginal yeast infection? ?
I wouldn't, first because there might be another drug for this specific yeast infection which is better suited for it, and secondly because the strength might be different.
Go to the drugstore and pick up Gyne-Lotrimin. I personally would avoid the Monistat, I've had bad reactions to it in the past.





Hope you feel better soon!
I wouldn't do it. Just go to the pharmacy and pick up some Monistat. You could be saving youself lots of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment