Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello, i think im getting a cold sore , a few months ago the dr gave me Zovirax cream?

have anyone used the Zovirax cream before and did its works rite a way.Hello, i think im getting a cold sore , a few months ago the dr gave me Zovirax cream?
I used it for genital herpes sores and it worked fine. It doesn't work right away though. It still took days for my sores to completely disappear.





I personally think the oral medication is easier to take, but if you would rather use the cream that's fine too. I take acyclovir (Zovirax) for my outbreaks.Hello, i think im getting a cold sore , a few months ago the dr gave me Zovirax cream?
I've never used the cream.My doctor gives me acyclivir and it works amazing.
I suffer from them at least once a year...this year ive already had two...ive never heard of what your talking about, but I'm very into natural remedies and peppermint oil from the health food store works wonders!!! Mine were gone within 3-5days!!! (with abreva or lysine it took over a week still)
I have not used that cream but do know that no cream will get rid your cold sore immediately. It is caused by a virus, you can lessen the pain and healing time with Abreva but it will take about a week to completely heal depending on how big it gets..good luck
I get cold sores all the time and they are gross so i feel your pain, I have used that cream and it does work however the best thing if you get them often is to take valtrx daily, i know when you hear that pill you thing of Genital herpes but thats not just what it is used for, it will cut the amount of cold sores you get in half! try it out
I have tried prescriptions and I have found that they don't work as well as taking Lysine supplements.


Lysine, an amino acid, supresses the the virus. If I take the Lysine supplements right when I think I am getting a cold sore, it either stops me from getting one, or the cold sore only lasts one or two days.


Seriously, it works great!!!!!
http://remedyherpes.com/





.Zovirax Cream is excellent for the treatment of the Herpes sores. Zovirax is used to treat herpes infections of the skin, lip, and genitals; herpes zoster (shingles); and chickenpox. It does not cure herpes infections but decreases pain and itching and promotes healing. Topical Zovirax does not prevent the recurrence of sores but may decrease pain and itching if applied when the earliest symptoms first appear. Oral Zovirax decreases the frequency and severity of recurrent sores, but it is used only by people with severe herpes infections because of possible adverse effects.


http://genitalherpestreatment.blogspot.c鈥?/a> .GenitalHerpesTreatment also has some great links to Genital Herpes Pictures and treatments. I hope this information helps you Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment