Friday, December 18, 2009

Could triamcinolone acetonide cream usp 0.1% had affected my growth?

I used this cream 2x's a day during the age of 13 1/2 - 16 1/2. Could this cream had affected my growth in any way? Height, penis size, muscle mass etc...? Could it had affected my cortisol levels and then in result had affected my growth?Could triamcinolone acetonide cream usp 0.1% had affected my growth?
No. This drug is a topical cortico-steroid. It acts to slow down the immune system reactions that cause the immune system to attack the skin in diseases such as psorisis. Over use could lead to local tissue damage, but it will not have any effect on your overall growth rate.Could triamcinolone acetonide cream usp 0.1% had affected my growth?
This cream has no effect whatsoever on physical development.

No comments:

Post a Comment