Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Will Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Cleanser Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Work?

How long will it take for results?Will Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Cleanser Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Work?
It depends on your skin type, the severity of your acne and your responsiveness. It doesn't work for everyone; it did for me, but not my sister.





You may want to go to a dermatologist to see what will work best in clearing up your skin.Will Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Cleanser Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Work?
When I started using it about a couple weeks ago, i started peeling around my chin, what should i do? Report Abuse

I tried everything from otc remedies including neutrogena, clean and clear and you name it to dermatologists and proactive to no avail. I saw the murad ad on tv 1 night and have been using it about 2 weeks. So far I am seeing noticable improvement.


I thought this was another fly by night thing when it seemed to worsen my acne, but I was told this will happen because your skin is doing what is called purging. I must say so far I am pretty happy with this stuff, it is the only thing that has helped


good luck
Commercially made products like proactive, Neutrogena and things like are NOT natural. For good skin you need a natural product and to follow some simple steps:





Things to do to help oily face, pimples, blackhead %26amp; the such....





1.) Dont ever pick/pop them... If you must pop them wait till they have a head and use cotton balls. Popping causes the oil %26amp; bacteria to go to near by spots and cause more pimples


2.) Wash your face twice a day.


3.) Do not over wash your face.


4.) Get a natural soap that contains Tea Tree EO. I get mine at:





http://www.itsyoursoap.com/index.php?mai鈥?/a>





Tea Tree EO kills all the nasty bacterias that causes pimples. A plus this soap doesnt smell girly. Smells like peppermint and cools the skin.





5.) Also get a astringant. But use it only every other day because you do not want to send the oil producing pores into overdrive.





If you follow these things for a few weeks your skin will look great





Just remeber this dry dry skin looks old and worn. You face needs oil to look youthful

No comments:

Post a Comment