Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cold sore cream Zovirax will that heal chapped lips as well?

My lips normally tend to be dry and chapped every time im on antibiotics or when ever im stressed out. I normally try blistex when it gets worse and it usually recovers with in a week. This time how ever i got a aciclover (Zovirax) cream. I later realised that this cream is for cold sores and oral herpes. I do not have cold sores but I dont want waste this cream as it costs about 拢5.00.


Is there any harm in using the cold sore cream to treat chapped lips? Will using this help? Any side effects?Cold sore cream Zovirax will that heal chapped lips as well?
no it will not help and also not harm you so just go to cvs and pick up some chap skick not a promble. just don't waste it it may come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment