Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Salicylic acid acne cream gone wrong...?

I think I used it a bitttt too much on my pimple. A layer of my skin has peeled off and beneath has revealed a pink blotch of irritated skin. You can see the difference in skin layers. (It isn't A LOT, but definetly visible from up really close) What should I do? It's right on my nose and completely visible! Should I use neosporin? Vitamin E? I need something to help repair my irritated and red blotch of skin!Salicylic acid acne cream gone wrong...?
Use neosporin before you go to bed. Make sure your face is clean with no makeup and be sure NOT to put a band-aid on your face. The irritated area needs to breath to heal, and the sticky-ness leftover from bandaids are not pretty.


:]Salicylic acid acne cream gone wrong...?
Well I don't want to hurt your feelings or get you all worried. But when your pimple becomes irritated you would HAVE to discontinue use of the product you used, emeditley.


The best and safest thing to do would be to see a Dermatoligist.
use neosporin.. works like a charm. only wash that pimple with soap.. you dont want to irritate it even more. give it some time it'll be gone.. no worries!!
vitamin E would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment