Friday, December 18, 2009

Do you use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream....?

Is it for a yeast infection? Do you know? It was prescribed to me a while ago and don't remeber what it is for. Thanks for the answers in advance. 10pts to the best.Do you use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream....?
It is an antifungal and corticosteroid cream or ointment. The combination treats Candida (yeast) infections of the skin and helps to reduce the swelling, redness, and itching that may occur with these infections.Do you use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream....?
My dermotaligist prescribed it to me last week Friday for an itchy dark spot in between my breast area and it works amazingly. I love it. I could not wear low cut shirts all summer becaue of this irritation and I can not wait for the spring, the difference so far is amazing. I use it twice a day! Report Abuse
  • mortgage lenders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment