Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Zovirax cream! does it work?

ok so I am having a cold sore outbreak at both sides of my mouth. I went to subway today, and after the first bite of my sub I felt the burn and swelling, It came on very fast, I think it might have been the sub sauce. My doctor gave me Zovirax cream, I have read that it works and that it doesnt work. So for anyone else that is using this cream - has it worked for you????


I have to go into my new job for training in about a week, and I wont be able to with that yellow crust all over my face that forms after the blisters weep. So I would like to know if this cream will possibly do the trick by then!


thank you


Please no rude answers it's not nice =)Zovirax cream! does it work?
It should work for you if the doctor gave it to you. You can try it and if nothing happens in 4-6 days or if it seams to get worse, then stop using that cream. Lipactin and Abreva work really well for cold sores too.

No comments:

Post a Comment