Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I use Triamcinolone cream on diaper rash?

My daughter has rash and i dont know if i can use this cream to treat it.Can I use Triamcinolone cream on diaper rash?
Is the prescription for your daughter or someone else? Personally, I wouldn't use anyone else's meds on my child, but triamcinolone cream is used to treat diaper rash. Use 0.025% cream 3x/day for 7days.Can I use Triamcinolone cream on diaper rash?
No. Triamcinolone is a steroid cream and the diaper area is too sensitive for steroid creams unless the doctor has indicated it is necessary.





Good luck
have u tried cloth diaper?





instead of using steroids, we used johnson and johnson diaper cream and then a thin layer of petroleum jelly on top. rash was gone in 2-3 days without steroids!





--two kids and one more on the way
I use Angel Baby Bottom Balm. It is all natural, be careful putting chemicals on your baby's delicate skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment