Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I got sores! How long till they go away with the cream called Zovirax?

i got a sore right after ruff sex I was Very dry but he would not stop. 2 days latter a got a yeast. I went to my dc today and there doing tests now. My sore is not inside are on the lips. Im so afraid of the wrest. My dc gave me a cream for the sore. Is my sex life over? How long dose the meds take to heal the sore so I can go potty with no pain? I haven't gone #2 for days cuz Im afraid it will sting more.I got sores! How long till they go away with the cream called Zovirax?
Uhhh... Zovirax is for herpes. Mozel tov.





Is your sex life over? No, of course not. But you better disclose the fact that you have it going forward. I would cripple a guy if he knew he had and STD and didn't speak up. Or at the very least I'd tell everyone I ever saw him talking to again.





Which is lousy because that's probably exactly what happened to you. Sorry for your lots.





And never, never have sex w/ an active case.I got sores! How long till they go away with the cream called Zovirax?
Jenni, Zovirax is for Herpes and that is probably what the doc is testing you for. You need to be more careful and get with guys who care that you are ';dry'; and stop, and these days they need to wear protection. I hope its not Herpes, but either way, this should be a good lesson for you. Use protection, because it may not be your sex life in jeapordy it may be your life!!!! The pain should ease up if not call your doc. Over the counter treatment may aggrevate the area and make it worse. Be very careful and remember to wipe from front to back, so that an ecoli infection is not your next problem. Good Luck
Your doctor thinks you have Herpes. Zovirax is used for the treatment of genital Herpes.l If that is so then they will ';never go away'; . They will remain in your spine alive and well and will reappear in breakouts for the rest of your life. Avoid sun exposure it triggers breakouts. Illness and the days before your period are also likely triggers. You will want to ask about suppressive therapy. Inform your partners that you are Herpes postive. Good luck.
Only your doctor would know that answer.
Zovirax is used to treat herpes. You need to use a condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment