Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it ok to use triamcinolone acetonide cream for a fungus rash?







my friend put some of this on me for my rash but is it safe for this type of rash???Is it ok to use triamcinolone acetonide cream for a fungus rash?
They give that stuff to babies for yeast related diaper rash, but the safer alternative for everyone is to use a powdered refrigerated form of live cultures like what are in yogurt (should have acidophilus in it and other beneficial bacteria). That will clear up yeast pretty fast. Toward the end of my pregnancy I always took a teaspoon of the powder every day, and then continued for a while after the birth. I also mixed half a teaspoon with a tiny bit of water and fed it to my newborn with an eyedropper to prevent thrush in the mouth and yeast related diaper rash. I bought my powder (which was the kind for children) at Whole Foods, but most healthfood stores would have it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Udebhu who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
     through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Udebhu helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing
     Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
    did, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via ? Gmail address: drudebhuherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349051254152  

    ReplyDelete