Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has the Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Cleanser Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Worked For You?

Please, I just bought it and need to know if it will work? Will it work on 11 year old african american skin that is sorta a mix between oily, combination, and normal.





Please answer!!!!





Would it work betterwith the Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser, and cetaphil?Has the Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Cleanser Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Worked For You?
I used it and it worked for me (tan skin, oily). I saw results almost immediately, but everyone's skin is different. I used ProActive and it made my acne worse, but it worked for others. I also used the Neurtogena Stress cleanser. The night lotion can irritate your skin, but I really like the daily lotion. Overall it gets an A+ from me and I hope it works for you!Has the Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Cleanser Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Worked For You?
YESS! it will work Neutrogena's brand always works. also read the back and check with your parents. but i think you are good to use it.
yeah im still using i noticed a small change but other day i break out again and uuggh i hate pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment