Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does Triamcinolone Acetonide cream really work?

my dermatologist prescribed this to me 3 days ago for my skin. Im a brown skin african american female, i have really dry skin, dark blotches, bad bug bites, dark knees and elbows, and i suffered from eczema years back which cleared up but left dark marks.... anyways so she prescribed me Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1% cream and said it would even out my skin tone and make my skin much softer... and it would lighten my skin color about 1 shade lighter...





i really need something that works because i dont want to spend alot of money or something that doesnt work :-/





how affective will this be for me?


will it actually lighten my skin tone and even out my skin color?


will it get ride of my dark bug bites and dark blotches?








any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!Does Triamcinolone Acetonide cream really work?
I was trying to find out this same thing. I'm Mexican and my dr gave me nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream too because like a dummy i put apple cider vinegar on a fungus i had on my face and the vinegar burnt my skin!!!





my dr said that it will clear the fungus and lighten the burn mark. i have been using this since monday. it does look like its working a little but i dont know because im panicking so much about the burn so its always going to look big and dark to me.Does Triamcinolone Acetonide cream really work?
i'm not sure if it'll make your skin lighter, but it will help with your bug bites. my doctor prescribed me this cream for my fever blisters and heat rashes and so far it has worked.





this website should help


http://www.rxlist.com/triamcinolone-crea鈥?/a>
  • mortgage lenders
  • 2 comments:

    1. It does lightening your skin used it for 6 months straight constantly. Cleared up all my ezemca I used to be real dark now my skin is extra light.

      ReplyDelete
    2. It does lightening your skin used it for 6 months straight constantly. Cleared up all my ezemca I used to be real dark now my skin is extra light.

      ReplyDelete